Your Florida private investigator should be putting the latest surveillance equipment, techniques, and resources to work for you. The investigators at TSI Legal are thorough and seasoned, with access to and knowledge of how to use the most innovative advances in the industry in order to provide you with the best investigative service in Tampa and throughout Hillsborough County, and St. Petersburg.
TSI Legal provides innovative, quality based solution to our clients. Our resolute focus on providing the industry’s most consistent product has launched TSI into the rarified air of the most respected firms in the industry. We’ve been providing legal services to large, medium, and small businesses, law firms, insurance companies, and private citizens for more than a decade. We’re committed to maintaining our focus on quality.
When you are searching for private investigative services in Tampa, you should be looking for a firm who can provide superior service with features designed to give you actionable data when making decisions. When you hire TSI, you can access up to the minute status information on your cases any day, at any time using our online tracking system. Our highly trained staff cover a full range of analysis and investigations, or we can supplement your in-house investigative departments.
If you live in St. Petersburg, Tampa, and anywhere else in Hillsborough County, you can trust your investigative endeavors to TSI Legal. We’ve earned the respect of our peers and clients over the past decade by providing consistent results. When you hire TSI, you can expect a high standard of service.
- Our Investigative Support is uniquely positioned to be of significant benefit to the Plaintiff’s Attorney in any Insurance related investigation.
- Covert video has value as a training aid, evaluating if an employee is suitable for their position, employee honesty and litigation protection.
- Photographs, measurements, diagrams and samples taken and secured by trained and experienced investigators. We will also search for and secure, if found, any other evidence specified by the client.
- All statements, written or recorded, are preceded by a thorough interview of the suspect, victim, witness or other person having knowledge germane to the investigation to ensure the inclusion of all relevant information in a systematized manner.
- Our Investigators utilize commercial databases exclusive to professional organizations. Our sources are updated daily to provide the most current and reliable information available.
CHILD CUSTODY INVESTIGATIONS
- Our investigation helps answer important questions that can affect the outcome of a Child Custody dispute.
- Our Investigators aggressively pursue all sources of potential liability from the obvious to the obscure.
- Specialized Investigative Support private detectives are trained to identify and document evidence of a manufacture’s failure to comply with any step of this engineering and design philosophy. Our investigation can have a significant effect on the outcome of a complex Product Liability case.
- If there is evidence of gross negligence or of willful, wanton or intentional conduct on the part of the employer or co-employees that contributed to the event, our licensed private detectives can be relied on to identify, verify and document facts in support of that theory.
- The scope of a background investigation can range from a cursory criminal history check, to a Comprehensive Investigation.
EMPLOYEE THEFT INVESTIGATION
- We provide our business clients the evidence and documentation necessary to determine not only if an employee has been stealing, but also how much they have taken.
WORKER’S COMPENSATION INVESTIGATION
- If there is reason to believe that an individual is fraudulently receiving funds from a workers compensation, personal injury, general liability or property claim our private investigators will assist in bringing the claim to a swift conclusion.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE INVESTIGATIONS
- Our Investigators are experienced at detecting issues of credibility and identifying other inconsistencies that could be used to illustrate grounds for reasonable doubt.